share your plants
Here it is the most wished function in the FYTA plant caring app:
With Plant Sharing, you can share all your plant care routines with your household members or even friends that you trust to take care of your plants while you're out and about. Here's what you need to know about this new feature:
- To get started, just click on the menu button and select "Share". From there, just follow the flow to invite any friends via email or a sharing link.
- If your friend already has the FYTA app on their phone, accepting the invitation will create a new garden with all your plants and their info. But, if they don't have the app just yet, they'll have to download it first.
- Your friends will get push notifications for your plants based on their notification settings in their app.
- Right now, Plant Sharing is just a virtual and passive thing. Your friends can't edit your plants , and the FYTA Beam devices still stay connected only to your account.
- Plant Sharing works best if you have a WiFi hub. Without it, your friend can only see plant updates whenever you sync the Beams. But don't worry! They'll still get a reminder twice a week to check on your plants iRL.
- You can manage all your sharing settings in the garden section